We've given you the power to customize every section you add to your homepage and internal pages: whether you want to add a background image to a text section or to change the color of a button, our sectional editing tools help you make your website truly unique!
There are a lot of different sections available to you, but each one has a few common elements:
- Sort up/down: use these arrows to move your section up or down on the page.
Settings: this is a powerful section! Click the "gear" icon to find countless ways to customize your sections — from adding a background image or color, to changing text size and color, this settings section gives you the flexibility you need to make your pages your own!
Note: go a little too far down the customization rabbit hole? You'll always have the option to revert back to the original settings on each tab!
- Copy: use this to create a duplicate of a particular section and give yourself a head start on a new section.
- Delete: remove the section from your page.
- Show/Hide: click the "eye" icon on next to an element in your section to hide that element. You can, for example, choose to hide a button or headline.
- Edit: click the "pencil" icon next to an element in your section to edit that element.
- Show/Hide Stuff: use this section to quickly select certain elements to display or hide. You'll find these same settings under the "Settings" area of each section, but this is a quick way to simply "show" or "hide" certain elements.
Note: You'll also see some "Quick Settings" on each section - these vary by section and can also be found under the "Settings" icon. We tried to put the settings you'd most likely want to adjust here, for quick access.