Want to give someone else access to your admin? Easy!
Need to reset your password? You got it!
Navigate to the top right-hand menu and select "Users:"
On this page, you can:
- Reset your password (simply click "Set Password" next to your name)
- Reinvite another user (this will trigger an email to that user)
- Update the settings for an existing user (their email address, username and permissions/levels of access)
- Add a new user
To add a new user, simply click "Add User."
Note: only the admin (the primary contact) on the account will see the "Add User" option. If you are not currently listed as the admin on the account, you can reach out to our Customer Service team to get a new user added to your account.
You'll be taken to a form requesting the following details for the new user:
- Name: your new user's name. This will appear on the top right-hand corner when they log into the admin.
- Email: This will be the email address to which notifications are sent, including the invitation to log into the admin.
- Username: Ideally this is the same as the email address above, but does not have to be. Just easier to remember that way!
- Access: Here you can decide what parts of the admin this user will have access to. These settings can be adjusted - but only by the admin on the account!
- Notifications: Select "allow email notifications" to include this user on emails about activities in your admin.
Clicking "Save" on this page will trigger an email address to the new user, with a link to create a password and get them logged in to your admin.
Looking to add a persona account instead to your FMG Suite subscription? Read how here.