Want to give someone else access to your persona admin, or do you need to reset your password? Easy!
First, navigate to the top right-hand menu and select "Users":
On this page, you can:
- Reset your password (simply click "Set Password" next to your name)
- Resend an invitation to another user (this will trigger an email to that user)
- Update the settings for an existing user (their email address, username and permissions/levels of access)
- Add a new user
To add a new user, simply click "+ Add User" button.
Note: only the admin (the primary contact) on the account will see the "+ Add User" option. If you are not currently listed as the admin on the account, you can reach out to our Customer Service team to get a new user added to your account.
You'll be taken to a form requesting the following details for the new user:
- Name: Enter your new user's name. This will appear on the top right-hand corner when they log into the admin.
- Email: This will be the email address to which notifications are sent, including the invitation to log into the admin.
- Username: Ideally this is the same as the email address above, but does not have to be. Just easier to remember that way!
- Access: Here you can decide what parts of the admin this user will have access to. These settings can be adjusted but only by the admin on the account!
- Notifications: Select "Allow email notifications" to include this user on emails about activities in your admin.
Clicking "Save" on this page will trigger an email address to the new user, with a link to create a password and get them logged in to your admin.
Looking to add a persona account to your FMG Suite subscription? Read how here.