To add or replace your logo, navigate to Profile >> Logo:
Here, you will simply upload your logo:
Once uploaded, you will have the option to crop your logo before saving:
Once uploaded and cropped, you can "Save Draft" to preview the logo on your website or "Publish" to submit your logo to compliance.
Logo Tips and Tricks
- Ideally, your logo is created as a vector file and exported as a transparent .png file. This will allow your logo to fit seamlessly on your site and emails, regardless of the background color.
- If you do not yet have a logo, there are many companies that can help you create one. We recommend Logo Bids www.logobids.com and 99 Designs http://99designs.com/.
The graphic you add here will appear in the following places:
- At the top of your website
- Automated campaign emails*
- Custom emails*
- Ebooks for lead generation form sections and popups
*You can add a custom graphic, in place of your logo, to your email template by navigating to Email >> Edit Email Design.