Google Analytics is the tool to use to find out where your site visitors are coming from and what pages on your site are most popular.
Integrate your Google Analytics account to be sure you are tracking all of this valuable information!
To integrate your Google Analytics account with your FMG Suite website, first be sure you have your Google Analytics Tracking ID handy. You will need this code in order to integrate your account.
If you already have a Google Analytics account, click here for some guidance on finding that Tracking ID.
If you don't already have a Google Analytics account, click here for some guidance on setting one up!
When you have your GA Tracking ID ready, login to your FMG Suite admin and navigate to Website >> SEO:
At the top of the page, you will see a Google Analytics section:
Simply paste your GA Tracking ID here and click "Publish." Once approved, you can log in to your Google Analytics account to review your site metrics!
Create a Google Analytics Account
- Go to https://www.google.com/analytics/analytics/ to create your account.
If you already have a Google Analytics account, click the link above to login and skip to the "Integrate Your Account" section below.
- Click “Sign Up for Free," then "Sign Up" again on the next page.
- Make sure “Website” is selected under “What would you like to track?”
- Fill “Account Name” with your name.
- Fill “Website Name” with your company name.
- Fill “Website URL” with your domain name (if you have multiple domains for a website, use your primary one)
- Set “Industry Category” to “Finance”
- Update your Time Zone
- At the bottom of the page, click “Get Tracking ID” and click “I Accept” to Google Analytics Terms of Services Agreement."
- Be sure “All Website Data” is selected in the top left corner.
- Copy the tracking ID.