A landing page enables you to create a focused page, with minimal or no navigational options.
The main aim of a landing page is to capture your visitor's attention and, in most cases, to get them to perform a certain action, whether it's clicking a button or entering their contact details.
Watch our webinar: Land More Leads with Landing Pages
To add a landing page:
- Create a new page or edit an existing page
- Flip the Make this a Landing Page toggle
- Click the Yes, Proceed button to confirm.
- If you made any edits to the page or if it's a brand new page click the Save Draft or Publish buttons, otherwise the landing page setting is immediately applied.
- Click on the Preview Website button to preview your landing page