Your email history shows previously sent custom emails and campaign emails, as well as any pending or scheduled custom emails.
To view your email history, navigate to Email >> History:
Here is an overview of the Email History page:
- Send Date: This shows the send date of the email.
- Subject: This is the Subject Line of the email.
- Status: This shows the status of the email. Custom emails may show scheduled send dates or pending compliance approval statuses. Campaign emails will only appear here once sent. Click here for more details on what these custom email statuses mean.
- Metrics: This shows how many contacts were sent, opened, and clicked on your email.
Click "Details" next to any sent email to see more information about who received and viewed your emails:
Here, you will see the details of the email that was sent:
- Download .CSV: This report is easy to interact with, so you can organize your list by who opened each email.
- View PDF: View a PDF of the email that was sent.
- View: Preview the email the was sent.
- Search: You can search the list of contacts using this search field.
Click here to learn more about another way to review
your campaign email history and metrics!