Our Custom Email Builder allows you to create emails with your own content to send to your contacts either immediately or at a later scheduled date. You're also able to save frequently used emails as Handy Email Templates, so you're not starting from scratch each time!
To build a custom email, navigate to Email >> Send Email:
Here, you will see the same sectional editing tools available on your Pages and Homepage:
You can add several types of sections to your email:
- Text: add a simple paragraph of text.
- Headline: the background color and text color in this section will be controlled by the "Edit Email Design" section in your admin.
- Button: the button's background color and text color in this section will be controlled by the "Edit Email Design" section in your admin.
- Greeting: this section is automatically added to the top of your email to address each of your contacts by their first name. Note: you are able to delete this section, and if you need to add it back it will be available in the text section option.
- Image: add a section with an image.
- Featured Content: add this widget to include a video or article from your Content Library, with a link to the full piece on your website.
- Multi-Content: add this widget to include several (or even just one) pieces of content from your Content Library in a side-by-side layout.
- Curator Content: featured content from the curator.
- Spacer: add this section to break up your email into distinct sections.
Whenever you want to take a look at your progress, you can "Preview Email" or "Send a Test Email."
*You cannot send a test email until you add a subject line to your email.
Ready to schedule your email?
Click here to learn about this simple process!
Watch our webinar:
High Deliverability: Getting the Most Out of Your Email Tools