Most of the Platinum content has been rolled into the FMG Suite Content Library and can be located within the Downloadables content type. Here are some changes we have made to the content you are used to:
- Whitepapers are available and located in the Content Library. Click here to learn how to access and download Whitepapers.
- Video Scripts are no longer be available. You will now have access to our Monthly Market Insights (MMI). The MMI is a market commentary video and written report, featuring an overview of last month’s market performance and a glance at the month ahead! Click here to learn how to send the MMI!
- Half-Time Report & State of the Markets: The invites and presentations are now DIY and located in the Downloadables section of the Content Library.
- Monthly Letters are no longer available. You will instead have access to our timely prewritten emails! Click here to learn how to access our prewritten emails.
- Platinum Blogs: We will no longer syndicate blog posts. Moving forward, you can start a blog from scratch or you can convert any of our Email content to a blog post. Although the process will no longer be automatic, you will have the ability to choose and customize the content that you would like to share in your blog. If you would like to continue to create a blog similar to the previously syndicated blog, similar content is published every Monday as the Weekly Market Insight (WMI) email. Click here to learn more about the WMI!
Navigating the FMG Suite Content Library
The FMG Suite Content Library is filled with articles, videos, whitepapers, and more! Read on to learn more about navigating the Content Library.
To find a piece of content, click Content Library in the navigation pane on the left side of your dashboard:
Here, you can start exploring the Content Library!
You can navigate through the content by:
- Search Bar: Use this to quickly find what you are looking for by searching by title, topic, or type of content.
- Content-Type: Filtering by content type is easy – choose Web Content, Emails, Social Posts, Greeting Cards, Downloadables, or check out everything in the Content Library.
- Content Collections: If you are just browsing, check out Collections! We have curated our favorite web content into Collections by topic to make it easier for you to find your next favorite piece.
Now that you know how to navigate the Content Library, learn how to share content via email!