The Weekly Market Update (WMU) is now called the Weekly Market Insights (WMI). It may look a little different, but we have updated it to include some of the most popular WMU sections. This newsletter makes an excellent point of contact with your clients and prospects!
Previously in the Platinum interface, the WMU was preloaded to the Platinum interface and ready for download or it was automatically uploaded into your Constant Contact and ready to send out. A few notes on what will be different for you:
- You will no longer receive an email alert when the weekly commentary is approved.
- The weekly commentary will no longer be uploaded to Constant Contact.
- The weekly commentary will no longer be available on the Platinum website (everything will now be done through the FMG Suite website.)
In the FMG Suite platform, you will find the weekly commentary in the Content Library ready to send! Here is how the new process will work through FMG Suite:
- Log in to your FMG Suite Dashboard, and you'll find a new WMI in your Content Library every Monday by 12 pm PST.
- Choose to share it via email, and you can send it as-is or customize it by adding text or deleting any sections you don’t want to share.
Where Can I Find the Weekly Market Insights?
You can find this weekly commentary in the FMG Suite Content Library. First, click on "Content Library" in the left navigation bar:
To the right of the WMI, you will see the following Actions:
This provides a preview of the content piece. Here, you have the option to download the WMI as a PDF:
2. Use Email
This will take you to the Email Builder, and you can send the email as-is in a couple of clicks or customize it by adding text or deleting any sections you don’t want to share. Click here to learn how to edit the Weekly Market Insights email.
Note: If the WMI has been preapproved by your compliance department, you can send the email as-is right away. If, however, you choose to edit the contents of the email, your message will need to be approved by compliance before it is sent to your contacts. If the WMI has not yet been approved by your compliance department, you can still schedule it to send. Once it has been approved, it will automatically send out to your clients.
3. Start Blog
This will convert the email to a Blog Post. You can edit the blog or post it as-is.
Please note: this is only available to users with an FMG Suite website and the blog functionality.