What is LiveStorm?
LiveStorm is a platform for video and audio conferencing, making it a great tool to use to host a webinar. Their premium plan allows up to 100 video participants with a 4-hour time limit.
How to Create A LiveStorm Account
- In your internet browser, head over to livestorm.co or click here.
- Click the "Get started for free" button in the top right corner.
- Follow LiveStorm's prompts and fill out your information to register your account.
Hosting a Webinar Meeting in LiveStorm
Sign in to your LiveStorm account. On the top right corner, click on "+ new webinar" and fill out the page with your event details. Click "Create webinar" and you'll be taken to a page with options for your webinar. We recommend the below items:
- Registration > Registration Fields - Keep the number of fields to fill out to a minimum to make it easier for the person registering for your webinar. Typically, you only need the email, first name, and last name.
- Webinar Room > Enable Questions tab - You can choose to have all your attendees see all submitted questions or you can make them private. We recommend making them private so only you, the presenter, can see them. That way, if someone asks a question that's phrased funny, or can be misinterpreted, you can translate it for your audience.
- Webinar Room > Hide Your Attendees Last Names - You want your webinar room to be a safe space. By checking the box, your attendees will only see the first names of other attendees so it conceals their identity a bit, making them feel safer.
- Design > Your Logo - You want your registration page to be on-brand with your company's and website's brand. Adding your logo to your registration page will help build your company's brand.
- Recording & On-demand > Recording - It's good practice to checkmark the "enable recording" box so you don't forget to record your webinar when you start it. This will automatically start recording your webinar so it's one less thing you have to remember to do when you actually present.
When you're happy with the webinar settings, click the "Publish webinar" button on the upper right-hand side of the screen to make your webinar event active.
Sharing the Registration Page
Once your webinar is published, go to the Settings page in your webinar event. You'll find this under Settings > General inside your webinar event. Under the field where you can edit the webinar name, you'll see a URL below it. This is your registration page URL. Copy the entire link and paste it where your webinar attendees can easily access it, such as your website or in an email.
Using FMG Suite Tools To Get The Most From Your Webinars
With FMG Suite's all-in-one marketing tools, you can maximize the value of your webinars. We've put together a quick guide on how to use FMG Suite tools to gain more visibility from your webinar. Click on the button below to view the guide.