Note: not all themes include sidebar widgets. If your theme does not include space for these widgets, "Sidebar Widgets" will not appear in your admin.
To add, remove, or update any sidebar widgets on your site, navigate to Website >> Sidebar Widgets:
Here, you can select which widgets to display on your homepage and/or internal pages. Note: because all of the content in these widgets has been approved by compliance, once you "Publish," the changes will go live immediately. This is not the case for custom widgets!
The following widgets are available to add to your site:
Scroll down to see screenshots of each widget
Upcoming Events: displays your next event's name, summary, and date
Note: if you don't have any events scheduled, this widget will not be displayed
- Market Watch: displays the previous business day's market summary
- Have a Question Form: allow visitors to reach out with questions from any page on your site; when someone completes this form, we will add them to your list of Contacts as a "subscribed" contact and send you an email to let you know you have a new contact
- Email Campaign Signup Form: allow visitors to sign up to receive your automated email campaigns; when someone completes this form, we will add them to your list of Contacts as a "subscribed" contact and send you an email to let you know you have a new contact
- Weather: your local weather, based on the zip code entered on Profile >> Contact Information
- Latest Blog Post: displays your most recent blog post's title, publish date, and a summary
- Contact Information: displays the email address and phone number entered on Profile >> Contact Information, as well as the social media links added under Profile >> Social Media
- Featured Team Member: displays the name and bio summary of a random team member