We've made it easy to add new, unique content to your website by updating your blog. To add a new blog post, navigate to Website >> Blog >> Add Post:
On each new post, you will:
- Title: this will be the main headline on the blog post, and appear on your blog's landing page
- Author: you can choose to designate any of your team members as the author of a post
- Post Date: this will default to today's date, but you can be proactive and write several blog posts, with future post dates, and sit back and watch those blogs appear on your set at the scheduled date!
Note: if your content is not approved by compliance by your selected post date, the content will simply be published as soon as it's approved
- Post content: this is your blog post! You'll recognize the editing tools available to you - similar to our "Rich Text Editor" sections.
- Featured image: the image you add here will appear next to your post summary on the main blog landing page, as well as on your post:
Like your other pages, you can save your post as a draft and preview your work as many times as you'd like.
Once you're happy with your content, simply "Publish" to submit your blog post to compliance. Once approved, the post will appear on your blog landing page.